Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

Anyone from maryland need a ride to deleware?

Had a great Time. Loving the PGM

PS. This is Jesse

unfortunately i could not find shift coverage. how did the meet go? anyone get any good pictures?

It was a very successful meet. We had a lot of fun with all of the guys over in Wilmington, I think someone must have gotten some pictures, weā€™ll be sure to get at least a few shots of the event up at some point.

Check with ghost on pic and check face book site
arnett

Had a great time in del just getting wiith the guys is always as fun as it get without a grill and bond fire (u all will have to come to my house for that but we can orange that too even my wife had fun even though she does not yo (she my ride doc will not let me drive any more Iā€™m too sick ) but she will play with yo a little from time to time. She was impress with Sam talking to two of the yoers letting them know how they r great yoer in there own styles when he was getting down on him self and that what yoyo club r about to support each other (great job Sam) vino u will have to let him know because he does not always read this site and she is the outsider just a mother
by the way where nivo lol hope u get it canny wait for the opening party for aj new yo (yoyo jam) this Fri. Anyone elseā€™s comming at yoyo Joeā€™s he was a great guy too well c u at the party and or show
arnett

Photoā€™s of the meet

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.121657877997645.26330.100004602998528&type=1&l=bf619fb458

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJdIGSR3aU&feature=plcp

1 Like

I realy wished i could of made it going to next meet though also i finaly learned kwijibo also

all those of you who are getting friends request from visual fx that just me arnett trying to get the word out visual f/x

OPENING DAY
JAN. 19,2013
AT: 488 GREENWOOD ST.
ODENTON MD. 21113
from 10:00am to 6:00 or when ever we leave

out door with bonfire

Official word! Va states will be held January 26 in Richmond. Details as I get themā€¦

finally yall heading to my neck of the woods lol

anyone comming out to md. for jan 19th club
meeting ?

awww I canā€™t make that one Vapor :frowning: . .but the 26th of Jan. looks good!!

Hey, Iā€™m interested in sending you guys some samples so everybody there can try my strings out. Who do I have to contact to mail them to?

nivo is my guess also just want to thank the guys who helped me learn some tricks at the november meet ā€œearly morning yoyo sesh on Vimeoā€

Yeah, Niven. Nivo on the forums.

1 Like

Hey guys. Iā€™m getting back into yoyoing after a couple years and trying to find a meeting. Iā€™m really confused about when and where this club is. Iā€™m from Baltimore city. odenten is possible on the 19th if thatā€™s that place and date but I donā€™t wanna make the drive if Iā€™m not sure. Any information would be greatly aprreciated. Also It would be cool to know if any yoyoers were up around here. Thanks

Meets are hoping around locations right now. I am in D.C. I know that forums member ratfacedudeguy is in Baltimore! I would PM Nivoā€¦

Also, when are where is our January meet??

va states if they count i think