Canadian Nationals Results. Harrison Lee wins! Full results inside.

Harrison Lee won Canadian Nats and is seeded to finals at worlds!Really looking forward to seeing what he can do in the future Chuck took 2nd for the 2nd year in a row by just 1 point. Jensen was seeded to finals for this event but seems he chose not to compete.

For prelim results and other categories you can find that here: http://yoyonews.com/2013/08/19/2013-canadian-nationals-full-results/

Awesome! Congrats to Harrison and also to Jeremy Meugens for getting to finals!

Congrats Harrison!

Good job! He was awesome!

Awesome! Harrison is going to be such a powerhouse in a few years, and he really already is! :smiley: Can’t wait to see where he goes from here. :slight_smile:

OH
MY
GOSH

This means that I have met a Canadian National YoYo Champion! (I told him how awesome he was at Worlds, LOL.)

This is actually pretty crazy. This kid is going to beyond what we’ve ever even seen someday.

Canadians are cool

3 Likes

Next hiroyuki suzuki, im calling it :smiley:

How old’s this guy? He looks like a short 13 year old xD

Wow… CLYW now has the US National Champion and Canadian National Champion on their team. Not to mention someone who has won 2nd at Canada Nats 2 years straight. They sure know how to assemble a team. :wink:

Congratulations, Harrison. Great freestyle :slight_smile:

There’s also a 12 year old that a news station covered at Canadian Nats whose pretty good and reps CLYW I bet Chris will pick up him sometime in 2014. I also see Yuuki and Darnell Hairston joining the team in the near future and if that happens CLYW will be stacked.

It says on the CLYW site he’s twelve. And about the next Hiroyuki, I wouldn’t be surprised at all. ;D

He’s 13 now though :slight_smile:

I’ll have to look that kid up! And yeah I’d say you’re right. Darnell and Yuuki should be joining fairly soon. They’ll be unstoppable lol

That space has already been claimed.

Mental.

I’d like to see CLYW sign Alexis JV. He’s a happy, smiley guy who fits with the “good-vibe” feel of CLYW, he lives in Canada and he’s also an insane thrower. Match made in heaven. =D

Lol I wouldn’t be surprised if CLYW ended up signing Alexis, Guy Wright and Sebby. I can also see Sebby going to Duncan though. Fits in with those guys well. But I doubt we’ll see anybody new on CLYW until winter. May be wrong though.

Yes ^^^
Bassalope 2 yo.

Congrats. Can’t believe how young he is to be winning a contest. He really deserves it. Just imagine what he’ll do when he’s older. ;D

Why are people always saying Yuuki will join CLYW? What makes you think he wants that, that CLYW wants him, or if he wants to be sponsored at all?