Can anyone help me with the Reverse Bee Sting?

I can hit the undermount to get my counterweight rotating totally fine. It’s the returning to the trapeze I’m having trouble with. I have no idea what to do with my non throw hand.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! and uh just let ur nth drop or relax and grab it after the rotation

Ok I’ve been practicing it for the past hour. I think I got it. If I had a working camera I would post a video, but I don’t. So after I hit the under mount and the counter weight is rotating, I move my NTH away from my body and towards the ground. So diagonally south west. I do that before doing the half circle to land it back on the trapeze. Does this sound correct? I ask because it just doesn’t feel correct, if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

youve watches the yotricks tutorial right? you should keep your hand somewhere where it feels comfortable, i keep it around sternum height, but different people have different preferances :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, thank you for all the help. I’m gonna keep at it.

1 Like

Its kind of a bounce motion done when you’d normally catch the counterweight if doing a 360. Whenever I try to do too much back/forth motion the cw can get a little wild.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you!

Summoning the 5a master @JeiCheetah

2 Likes

@JeiCheetah nats 5a winner and makes yoyos and as an added bonus he lives within a half hour drive from me! (the bay bridge takes forever to cross b4 covid)

1 Like

Sounds like youre getting the hang of it from your other reply! I would say another pointer would be to watch which fingers youre switching to. It should be the pointer switching to the middle finger when it comes back on the other side, Also, keep the motions very light as forcing it will definitely throw things off.

2 Likes