Calling other H3X owners//First Impressions

Check out the YYJ line a little bit more. They’ve had a few yoyos over $100. Recently, they’ve been releasing a lot more in all metal and two-metal category. I don’t think YYJ is stepping up their game to play catch-up, I think their business has been naturally evolving in this direction.

I think normally the Night moves is over $100. The Phenom I still feel is their flagship model, which I think is close to $140 now. The Next Level, Titan 3 and quite a few other new releases are over $100 as well, including the delrin/metal weight rings Quest.

I’d say if you hadn’t thought of YYJ as a top-level performer, I’d take some time to get better acquainted with their entire line. I have stuff all up and down their product line and I’m definitely a fan of their products.

The HEX is just so different than anything they’ve released for quite some time. It also isn’t following their more current designs either. It’s nice to have something off the mark as an offering. This yoyo is making me happy. Do I like it better than the Phenom? no, I don’t. I do know that the H3X is working its way up my list. It’s probably going to be my main go-to throw for the next few days.

I am super jealous of all who got one. It looks killer, and hits me sentimentally because the Dark Magic is what got me into this hobby. If anyone wants to pass on along :slight_smile: I have money at the ready ;).

:cry:

Yeah, this color-way is extremely dope. But… if you look at the Titan 3’s page, you’ll see they can make titanium some cool colors. Can’t wait to see what the Second run brings us. Will definitely be collecting this model if the engravings stay the same or similar.

Just curious, but what other color-ways would you guys like to see on the future runs? Like I said, I’m hoping for the same black aluminum with red titanium rings. Personally, I think just about any color would work as long as they kept the black body.

What would you guys like to see?

Blue body with gold rings or red body with raw rings would look pretty sweet.

Yuki

In general, highwalls do hurt horizontal some, yes. I don’t have a h3x, so I cannot comment on that, but I think that the extra stability that it offers will help a lot.

Black/Red
Black/Purple
Clear/Green would be super classy

Would be cool if there was a version with colored engravings, like a Pyro 3… you don’t see that very often

That would be very cool! ;D I’d actually love to see that. I personally love my H3X, and I’ll definitely be buying more of them when newer runs come out. ;D

That would be nice.

blue/green
purple/green