CALLING ALL REVIEWERS! Free iYoYo SHOOTiNG STARS for review!

Yo-yo factory damage review Here is my review for the yo-yo factory damage I am currently writing more reviews for the edge ultimatum ,the recess snack ,the yo-yo factory will ,the ko ,the uppercut, and the flame , maybe the kapital and element .

1 Like

Oh man! I would love to review this yoyo!
Here is a link to one of my reviews. I upload one review every week and additional videos in between each week.

2 Likes

YT Sage Review The sage is also a beginner plastic Yo-Yo so I thought it would fit. Would be nice make review with a comparison to look wich beginner yoyo is better

2 Likes

Results declared today?

When are you announcing the winners ?

Here is a link to my most recent review of the CLYW Otter. :slight_smile: It’s still processing HD version currently.

2 Likes

I was about to start putting together my own review of that! Lol

Haha, do it my friend! :slight_smile:

And the winners are…

@DJTw33k
@nightshadow
@Roy_Dodge
@yoyojoe
@berayz

I will contact al the winners shortly to get contact info. Big thanks to everyone for sharing all your reviews and taking the time to enter our giveaway!

14 Likes

Congratulations guys! Huge thanks to YoYoExpert.

5 Likes

Hi I recorded for now only one review, but it is in my language and its Czech, but I can add the subtitles to video, or record it in english, its not problem for me :), here is my video: https://youtu.be/MePwMwpEKFg

1 Like

I like the choice to use pokemon music :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I picked up one on release day and I am not in any position to give an accurate review but I will say I love them very stable and smooth. I picked up a second one from my wife who’s just learning and it’s been great for us!