Calling all gamers

I LOVE Gran Turismo 7!!!
It’s almost the only game I’m playing right now. And then I bought a steering wheel + pedals and the game is so much more fun with it.

The driving is fun, there are lots of cars to collect, and the online racing is so intense and pretty clean. But the highlight for me is that the presentation of the game is so CLEAN!! They have this photomode in the game and the pictures that you can take are next level. Check this out:

You can put your cars in real photographs and take cool pictures.

But you can also use the photomode in gameplay too

This was from an online race in laguna seca. I’m the car in front, I won that race. The guy in the back lost control, RIP

And this is when I finally got the gold medal on the nurburgring nordschleife in a time trial by doing a lap in 6 minutes 36 seconds and to celebrate this I made this picture from this lap. Because I live in the greatest car country in the world (:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )I also live right next to this track so I drove there myself to watch a real race.

I shot this picture there. And the cars there all had a gran turismo banner on their windshield. This weekend I want to drive on the track myself, this track is open then for normal people to drive there with their street cars.

Am I the only terrarian or what
(Minecraft might be preferable fr)

2 Likes