Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Black Ops

I own MW2 for PS3 and it’s really fun. I don’t know if I should get Black Ops because some people think that MW2 is better. I’ll probably just get Modern Warfare 3 or Call of Duty 8 when they come out. BTW, Happy New Year! ;D Today is 1/1/11.

Isn’t Black Ops MW3??

ANYWAYS… I like bad company 2 better ;D I tried Black Ops and Bad company 2, Bad Company’s better. Blops (Black Ops) has way too small maps, and very fast paced, shoot me, shoot you, spawn behind you (in certain maps) that isn’t that realistic.

BC2 has destructible environments, meaning if there’s a sniper in the building, all you have to do is blow up the wall he’s behind to kill him. It’s more realistic with bullet drop, bullet traveling (you have to lead the target), destructible environments, big, much more realistic maps. Also, it has vehicles to drive in (Good and Bad, some people dislike them, but they do add more fun when you’re trying to destroy one), and it has classes- Medic (Can heal/revive), Recon (Sniper), Assault (Typical Soldier), Engineer (Vehicle destroy/repair)

BC2, a good/bad, is a team game. Meaning if your team concentrates, works together, storms a building from every doorway, then the game will go well. However, if you’re trying to destroy the objective, and your whole team is just sniping… :stuck_out_tongue:

A Couple Days Ago, I Absolutely Hated Shooting Games. But My Older Sister showed me Black Ops, and Its Pretty Fun. There is a Zombie Mode, where you can shoot Zombies and its Kind of Fun. Thats the Only Part of teh Game I actually Like, and Black Ops is the Only Call of Duty Game Iv Tried, and So Far, its Kind of Cool. Since iv Only tried Black Ops, I cant really tell you which is More Fun, but Zombie Mode on Black Ops is Pretty Fun. :wink:

Black Ops is the successor to Modern Warfare 2.

The same thing happened to me, I hated shooting games before MW2, but after I played multiplayer online I was hooked. I played zombie mode in Black Ops and it’s pretty fun. I didn’t think that it would be that fun fighting nazi zombies.

TF2.

Minecraft.

get off my account.

WAHOO!! Another TF2 guy! ;D :smiley: :wink: :wink: :smiley: ;D

I haven’t played in forever and I usually play offline due to lack of good servers.

Finish Campbell’s Hw.

black ops anyday its really good

the multiplayer is almost as good as mw2 but it has a great campaign and zombie mode

Mw2 multiplayer sucks bad. It’s terrible. Overpowered guns,ump45(my fav gun). Terrible game but mw2’s campaing was awesome