California throwers?

Hey all,

Anyone live in California city, Ca or Ridgecrest, Ca that throws?

It would be nice to know that i’m not alone ;D

Where’s that?

I’m near San Diego myself!

Ridgecrest is very far away from SD. It’s on the way to big bear I think.

I don’t live in Ridgecrest but a few guys in my 40K club do. Unfortunately they only play 40K and listen to metal.

Google it, its in the middle of nowhere really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww man, is there no one else up here that throws?!

Duuude. I used to play 40K and Fantasy! I played Warriors Of Chaos and Chaos Space Marines.

Wow…seriously still no one that lives near California city or ridgecrest?

Tehachapi maybe?

(JustisEvans) #7

Solvang

Awww, I used to live in morro bay! Would have been so nice to meet another thrower when i just started out back then.

Does anyone know what happened to the tehachapi yoyo club? i thought there was one.

Ehh to lazy to check how far you are from Cupertino. Probablyfar Im guessing xD

Yes 313 miles, lets meat up some time for sure. ::slight_smile:

Could I join

I live in Sacramento. Although you seem to be in the middle of SAC and LA. Maybe I could stop by when I go to LA? :smiley:

I’ve been active in a yoyo and skill toy group I formed. We meet in the South Sac area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoYoYos/

There’s loads of throwers in California. The problem is the state is big, so people can be spread out.

(SR) #14

I live in Bakersfield, CA, which is surprisingly close to Ridgecrest (in the same county, actually).

I also frequent Newport during the summer quite a bit as I have a house down there. It makes it easy for me to get to the DXL meets and contests in southern california.

NOR CAL , TRAVIS AFB FAIRFIELD

I’m out here in Lancaster! That’s about an hour from tehachapi or 45 minutes from Cal City. Let’s get something together this summer!

(SR) #17

Dude! I’m in bakersfield! Not that far from either place! :smiley:

Chico ca

Whitmore/redding.

Redding! Ur like an hour away from me! Im in Chico California, you should come here on Saturdays, to a place called bird in hand meet a bunch of yoyoers! Including gentry stein, and get a free lesson from him. I dont know why I told you all this…