C3YoYoDesign Presents: Overthinker - Signature YoYo of China National YoYo Champion Zhou Bowen!

Overthinker is a bimetal yo-yo that converts rotational power into tangible weight. It is lightweight and resembles the Atomic Crash in shape, but has a wider width of 48mm, giving it the appearance of a lighter yo-yo. However, its strong rotational force makes it feel heavy and the thicker rim and lighter center section become more noticeable with use.

Green-Black-Acid-Wash-Black-Rim-Overthinker Green-Black-Acid-Wash-Black-Rim-Overthinker-2 Green-Black-Acid-Wash-Black-Rim-Overthinker-3

The Hydrogen Crash is also based on the Atomic Crash, but has a wider rim for weight distribution, resulting in a lighter feel. In contrast, the Overthinker concentrates its weight on a single point, making it a power-type yo-yo.

Despite the popularity of wide and lightweight yo-yos, the Overthinker stands out by offering a high level of stability.

10 Likes

I’ll really have to think a lot about it before I make this purchase, there’s many considerations I’ll have to take into account.

1 Like

Don’t Overthink(er) it, just buy! :rofl:

this is probably my favorite of the recent C3 releases. it feels super light in play and the wide catch zone is easy mode. hate that i paid extra to get them from an international retailer, ya’ll need to grab one here asap!

2 Likes