C3 berserker rX

Right? Chances are they won’t buy the berserker Rx anyways so why are people so quick to jump to something that is misspelled or grammatically wrong.

Should they master the English language because their yoyos are on YYE? Geeze people you guys have that much free time that you can just go around correcting people and looking for things to correct? I don’t get it who cares? It’s not like they would write a description that talks bad about the throw. If some people here didn’t have such closed biased minds they could understand how something like this could happen. Instead it’s found easier to just make fun of, which is messed up, especially since I doubt anyone would say what they’re saying in here about whoever wrote the description.

The description is obviously straight from C3, they posted it on their Facebook long ago, and it’s hilarious and great. Not sure how you guys could be confused by this? Obviously Andre didn’t write it, even just from context alone it’s obvious the manufacture wrote it. It conveys the information needed just the same and is funny and unique. Sure C3 could have had someone translate it perfectly, but why? I prefer it this way.