C3 awesomeness!

Who said that they only made V shaped yoyos? ;D
Both look awesome and the price do, too.
This is why C3 is beast. 8)

I dont understand sir…out of the 2 yoyos displayed one is obviously a v shape while the other is wing saped i.e. v shaped with pronounced rims…but yes I agree…both look great and C3 is an amazing company ;D

1 Like

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, anyone? :wink: I guess not :-X

im reading the railgun series right now. And yes. These two fit very very well. Even the colors of the table match their hair.

Uh, I give up. ‘Who’ said they only make V shapes?

1 Like

Railgun looks awesome, and for $40… I can’t think of a single reason for me not to buy one. :stuck_out_tongue:

My observations exactly…

Just enjoy the yoyos dangit! <3

They explain them a bit more here:

The V shaped one is supposed to be V shaped, and the other one is pretty different as far as C3 designs go. I mean lets be honest, all yoyos these days have a certain degree of ‘V’ to them… apart from loopers and imperials.  :stuck_out_tongue:

The Imagine breaker looks too good… ;D

From some random website.

That means that every yoyo is a round shape. V shaped are designed an arc from a larger circle. Since the wing shape is a variation of the v shape and h shape is a variation of wing shape (wing shaped with raised rims) I now conclude that h shape is also a variation of the v shape and thus every shape is a variation of the round shape. Right???
:stuck_out_tongue:

So true 8)

1. Cut down your medication by ‘half’.

2. Subject yourself to much higher levels of Oxygen.

3. Subject your audience to hypotheticals that come closer to animating and activating the reality based quadrant of the conscious synapses.

4. Understand that everything is never the same and everything isn’t always different.

5. Right???

6. But yes… On the ‘round’ assertion…

2 Likes

The Krown has been a long-time favourite of mine, and if the Railgun is an attempt to make a Krown.st in a single-metal format, it’s going to be great. Can’t wait to try it!

Imagine Breaker looks great, too, but it’s that light weight of the Railgun that has me stoked.

So you’re saying the the Railgun is an attempt to make a previously single metal yoyo that was converted to bimetal back to its single metal design which they had to begin with?

That’s not what I’M saying… that’s what C3 seems to be saying. From their FB post–>

“Railgun” is using our flagship model “Krown.st” as reference. We try even harder to push the limit with “Railgun” to recreate the similar feeling with mono-metal design.

gotta have this colorway