Buy: Used Shutter or any good 1A unresponsive yoyo

Im looking to buy a shitter. Ive started yoying back in 2015 and stopped after a year since my spin times on my yoyos where terrible and i was 14yr kid with no concept of google so i quit. But just recently i remember the fun i had and decided to pick it back up. I know the shutter been around for a while, so i might as well pick one up. If there any yoyo you guys are selling below $50 used preferably as im not looking for top line, but longer spin times as I remember that mine was terrible.

Apologies as Im writing on mobile. I know what I meant to say, and you guys know what I meant to say.

Edit: Im not going to fix typo

7 Likes

best typo ever! but you came to the right place. i wish i could help you, solely for responding… we’ll do what we can :wink:

11 Likes

I have a few of YYF in mint condition… no boxes but i’m not into YYF anymore. If you want i can send you pics.
Honestly if you want something cheap YYF metal arrow is amazing and for sale on this site fir way less the 50.
Pm me if you are interested.

1 Like

I pm’d U

lmfao…the sad thing is, is I didn’t even see it at first. >.<’

2 Likes

Personally, I have found Kohler and American Standard to be amongst the best shitters. I don’t believe I’d ever purchase one second hand though.

10 Likes

Second hand isn’t bad. As long as there aren’t too many dings and scratches, and you make sure the inside is clean and dry before the first use. Personally I don’t think lube is needed. There should be no vibration on the rim if you give it a spin. I would prioritize stability here, so don’t choose something too lightweight, lest you experience serious instability while going about your business.

4 Likes

If you think second hand isn’t bad - than why waste your time and money at Kohler or American Standard? Just go down to your nearest gas station restroom and yank one off the floor.

3 Likes

If the shitter is mint… then of course ill go to the gas station and rip off the floor. No harm in asking and quite frankly they’re so many yoyos that are available that i have to do individual research on them. Because apparently the shutter isnt the best option.

3 Likes

port-o-lets are my go to… grab a throw and go on the go!

2 Likes

Did you find what you were looking for? I have a WA shutter if you want for $35 shipped. It is mint with the normal YYF vibe. I bought it from YYE a month or two ago and it just sits in my case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.