Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread šŸ¦‹ - More colours and special editions?

@yoyoxcellence @Yodaddyo @Captrogers Letā€™s move this Maniax chat over here so we donā€™t muddy the FAF channel with our Butterfly shenanigans. Also, @Captrogers, idk if youā€™re actually wanting to be involved in a group buy or were just being helpful with the number breakdown.

2 Likes

Count me in for 2 units.

Who is taking the organizer/us shipper roll?

1 Like

Works for me and understand I plan to buy all of this maybe not hat but the rest for sure. So Iā€™d be happy to go higher in my shipping cost.

I donā€™t mind doing it, but maybe it would save money if the person with the heaviest cart does it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in :grin:

Edit: probably for 5 throws!

1 Like

Follow up question: They donā€™t have a physical location as far as anyone knows, do they?

1 Like

You should talk to @AaronW. He organized a Maniax group buy for us last year and had a contact that he dealt with. Maybe he can offer some advice?

2 Likes

Thanks! I was planning to DM this but hadnā€™t gotten around to it yet.

2 Likes

Also it would probably be better to put up one solicitation (if you want) and then move to PM so as not to bump the thread too much.

3 Likes

I just emailed Ryuya, maniaxyoyo@gmail.com. He got me a shipping quote based on the number of yoyos our group bought. Then payment through Paypal. Shipping was pretty quick.

Also, as a side point, Iā€™m looking to unload a small collection of Butterflyā€™s if anyone is interested, want to sell them as a group. 13 yoyos. Rarest is a solid orange Butterfly that I got from the Duncan vault years ago, not many in existance. And a bunch of vintage (original Psychadelic), advertisement and sample Butterfly and a Maniax. If youā€™re interested send me a PM.Can take individual photos, and give a description of each one.

5 Likes

Nice I had the same thought move the chat elsewhere. maybe its own thread then link back here so people can follow along if they want but donā€™t have to or move it to discord or a group PM or something.

I havenā€™t looked at what i would order but i would totally be in on getting a glow butterfly. I also do not have the capacity to run this too much going on in life lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll follow up on this later today. Have to focus on work for a while.

4 Likes

I lost a chunk in my Yellow Yoyomaniax Butterfly. Maybe I shouldnā€™t play them 2A :sob:

8 Likes

This is what I dreadā€¦.

I havenā€™t finished organizing the group buy yet if you want me to grab you a new one (or 5, like me :rofl:)

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer but Iā€™m banking yo-yo money for other things right now :grin:

1 Like

I still have mine in their bags.

2 Likes

We just wrapped up our 2024-2026 Butterfly colors/collaborations. :slight_smile: Excited to share in the next couple of months.

18 Likes

Oh man! Are some completely new colorways?

2 Likes

Ohh more butterflies. I love some new butterfly colors.

1 Like

please let there be a black one

2 Likes