Bust-A-Move Forum Teams!!!!

The world wouldn’t be fun without immaturity.

Why do you keep saying Samad??? He it not on a team, except General-Yo!!!

bump

roflcopter inbounds peew peew

I want to join a team, Umm how do i join a team?

u pick a team, and say you join. I would recomand you join the kusagari.

Yes, but I suggest you join our team. We are the ones who are gonna win the challenge and every challenge. :slight_smile:

True, true ;D

Is it just me, or is this COMPLETELY useless? I mean, you guys haven’t even done anything yet. What’s the point of being on a team?

Your mean, you souldn’t have a hatrick!

hes sponsered by general yo of course he SHOULD have a hatrick its awsome 8)

He shouldn’t be with General YO he is MEAN!!!

he tought me yuuki slack

He plays favorites!!! He is even meaner than I thought!!! >:(

gosh u know what :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( ohh yaa

???

technically he’s right, this is completly usless. I like the outlaws vs. sheriffs better. that was fun… But then manny started complaining…

I didn’t really mean to come off a such a jerk, lol.

Though it needs to be said, this doesn’t relate to Bust-A-Move at all. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for sticking up for me BuddhaFusion. You got Yuuki Slack down yet?

It is just like forums gangs ya know. We been doing the challenge already so its not like we havent done anything. Just ingore the title, we decided we werent going to do the bust a move thing. Just think of it like little forum groups that can get together, talk, and battle other people. Its not like we are gonna make t-shirts, design yoyos, sponser contest or anything lol. Yeah its not really gonna do anything, but its just fun ya know. :slight_smile:

Thats what I thought when I first started posting. You just got to know him.

umm how can start a team if everyone on this forum are all over across america??? just out or curiosity. I am down to compete with you guys team but again not that good yet and have to rely on the video online to prefect trick. lol