Bunch of yoyos for sale

Hey all, selling a bunch of great yoyos today in an attempt to thin the collection a bit. Condition listed for each item. Price is shipped USPS Priority in the CONUS, G&S fees included although F&F is preferred. If you’re international we will figure out the shipping situation. Deals to be had when purchasing multiples.

SOLD - DocPop PLTPS in Superblack, $60. Super awesome responsive freehand yoyo, currently loaded with flowed silicone for reliable and snappy response. Comes with pouch, counterweight, string, DocPop sticker. Has a few marks in the POM rings from hitting concrete, plays great. I’m only selling because I have two.

SOLD - One Drop Perspective in Qi, $60. Yoyo is super fun, plays great and is in beautiful condition. I just dont play it often, I hope it goes to someone who will enjoy this unique yoyo. Comes with box, string, and sticker.

SOLD - One Drop 54 Gen 2 in Black, $70. Yoyo is super fun, one of my favorite recent One Drop yoyos. Only selling because I have the Tuesday Market coming. This yoyo is in beautiful condition with no damage, comes with original ultralite and brass microcap side effects, plus bonus black microcaps and spikes, also has original box, string, and sticker.

SOLD - One Drop Deep State in Saturday Market, $100. Probably the most beautiful Deep State I’ve ever seen, only selling because its a duplicate and shelf queen. Yoyo is in beautiful condition with no damage, comes with box, string, and sticker.

G2 Tsunami in Nebula, $160. One of the best playing over sized yoyos I’ve tried in a beautiful colorway. Yoyo is in great condition with no damage, it is loaded with flowable silicone. Yoyo comes with all original packaging and accessories, and a pair of G19 pads.

G2 Slingshot in Morpheus, $120. Dual Dynamic Rotational Motion, one of the most unique looking and playing bimetals I’ve ever owned. Yoyo is in beautiful condition with no damage, but the SS body has some handling marks. Yoyo comes with all original packaging and accessories.

10 Likes

I love the nebula :heart:

1 Like

Wow, some real stunners. Glws!!

2 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

Deep State sold!

1 Like

Perspective and 54 Gen 2 sold!

1 Like

Dang…… that slingshot……