Selling some Yos

Hi all, thinning the collection a little bit. These are some beautiful yoyos that sadly aren’t getting any play time from me.

Condition of all yoyos noted below, all yoyos come with original packaging and accessories unless otherwise noted.

Prices are fees included and shipped USPS Priority (insurance and speed) within the CONUS, willing to work with international shipping.

SOLD – G2 Banshee SS - Pacific Storm - $140. This is the retirement run of the Banshee SS, and it’s absolutely stunning. Yoyo did fall from my shelf onto my desk when I was grabbing it once that left one tiny mark, photo’d. Yoyo is very smooth and has fresh G19 pads installed.

SOLD - G2 Pelican 19 - Unicorn Storm - $100. Unconfirmed retirement run of the Pelican 19. This one has a little nail vibe ever since I changed the bearing the first time, otherwise no damage. Fresh G19 pads and original Boss Rage bearing installed.

SOLD - G2 AL7 Life - Nebula - $175. No damage anywhere, but there is some very light nail vibe. Stunning colorway and amazing player. This one is currently loaded with Boss Rage bearing, but flowed UltraGrey response. I have a set of Dad Pads coming, will wait to ship if buyer prefers the original pads, or I can ship with the UltraGrey (the ultragrey plays super nice).

SOLD - One Drop Sugar Glider - Matte White Cerakote - $70. No damage, some nail vibe that it came with, original pads/bearing installed. Willing to trade this one for a Saturday Market SG (mostly selling because the color no longer fits my collection.

SOLD - Duncan Grasshopper GTX2.0 & Yoyofactory B-Grade Boost 3 Bundle - Rainbow Clear bundle - $60. These two are wicked playing bimetals that dont suit my style play. Both have no damage, but are loaded with UltraGrey flowed response that plays very nice. Both have some nail vibe, the Boost 3 will kinda pulse vibe after a bit but its not enough to affect play.

8 Likes

Banshee SS Sold! Thanks all!

Threw me for a loop when i saw the price go down $10 while the sale was still pending

1 Like

Was looking it over again and found a mark, needed to disclose and drop price accordingly.

Sugar Glider sold!

2 Likes

WOW!!!
That life looks amazing!!:star_struck:
I don’t know how it hasn’t been sold already…Bump!!

1 Like

Thanks! It is a pretty one for sure

1 Like

Sugar Glider and P19 sold, Life and Rainbow/Clear bundle left

Life sold!!

only the rainbow clear bundle left over! make me an offer, price is far from firm on those two.

bump and a price drop

All sold!! Thanks all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.