Bulk Red Nylon String

Bulk Red Nylon String. Just red. Just nylon. Lots of it. Where can I buy it for a good price?

I love making my own but it’s too durn hot in my garage.

3 Likes

What kind of nylon? Are you looking for something bouncy and slick (airetic), or something textured and stiff (kitty nylon)?

Bouncy slick. But not at airetic prices. I need enough for the whole summer, which will last into November in my neck of the woods.

1 Like

It doesn’t get much cheaper than Airetic for that type of material

Years ago there was a guy that was selling string he was making and it was the nylon stuff. He said he was selling them for $6 for a 10 pack at first to get them out there and feedback but he told me was actually losing money selling at that price

I don’t buy thread or make strings so idk for certain but that’s what he told me :man_shrugging:

Word. I’ll either have to bit the bullet, or invest in a string rig I can bring indoors. Thanks all!

There aren’t any bulk strings with that material quality. If you like Airetic strings you should get some - they last quite a while compared to normal bulk strings. I use some bulk & some airetics in my yoyos and I go through over 100 bulk strings in the same time as maybe 15 Airetics.

1 Like

There aren’t any bulk strings with that material quality. If you like Airetic strings you should get some - they last quite a while compared to normal bulk strings. I use some bulk & some airetics in my yoyos and I’ve gone through over 100 bulk strings in the same time as maybe 15 Airetics.

2 Likes

Airetic can apparently last for a long time. I’ve been playing with 1 slim string from them for 3 days and have 0 fraying .

2 Likes