BST time

Ok so i “purchased” a yoyo from a guy and its been 2 weeks since i put the cash in the mail…the package still hasnt came yet. should i be worried? i asked him if the money ever got to him and he wont reply…i think ive been jipped out of $40 :’(

wats his account name?

Wait longer. Sometimes it takes longer, and a LOT longer during Holiday season.

Is the guy replying to your messages? As long as you have contact with him, he won’t scam.

How many trades does he have?

hes slimer, he doesnt have feedback on here but he has 7 positive on yyn. he isnt replying to my messages…ill just wait i guess, thanks guys im just getting nervous, never done this before! lol

Just keep on him.

Also, I’d stay away from posting this on The Nation, they arn’t very nice…

They can be pretty mean at times, I only use their BST because there’s so many people.

i dont post on the nation, he just told me to look at his feedback there. he posted here. i like it here in yye, why would i go anywhere else?! lol

Yeah you’re doing everything right. Just sit back and wait. If nothing in the next week or so… then I might suggest a public thread on YYN to get this guy to reply.

Actually, he has one negative feedback. I’d nag him. Alot.

ive been nagging quite alot…ive sent like 5 messages asking if the moneys gotten there, hes never replied. grrr…oh well i guess, i just give him negative feedback and be out of $40…

wow that pretty much sucks…

However, what if he is having some problems irl and he isnt able to contact you, has he been active on YYN forums since you started ‘nagging’ him?

One thing I have learned in life is to ALWAYS have a little bit of doubt in your back pocket…

Dunno, I never traded at all. You can always wait a bit longer. Wait until maybe around the 15th. Maybe he wants to receive the cash and then send it… and with holiday gifts, chinese new year… the post office is gonna clog like a large clump of dump in the toilet.

You could try and shoot him a PM at the nation, maybe he just doesn’t check yye on a regular basis? It is a good idea to keep a LITTLE doubt, just in case.

Actually, you don’t have to check YYE for your PM’s. They send a notification mail.

i emailed his actual email address, he must not check his email much. grrr it still isnt here!!!

Sorry yall, I’m a ski instructor and as its winter in the north east and its within 3 weeks of christmas in either direction i’ve been crazy busy, I apologize for any confusion but the money just arrived 2 days ago and tomorrow is my first day off since then and I will be shipping the yo-yo tomorrow so I think that everybody should just calm down a little.

lol understandable, I figured it was probably some irl complications :smiley: