BST for BAC!! YYF, CLYW, C3 and love<3 PRICE DROP AND DEALS!

I can’t do international trades, but I will ship priority with tracking if I’m trading in the United States. I expect the other to ship priority with tracking as well. I also can’t do paypal since I don’t have a credit card.

These prices INCLUDE shipping, so if you subtract $6, that’s the price I’m really asking for.

Wants: MONEY!!! I need cash for BAC fast quick nom sayin?

Honestly, the only trades I’d be willing to accept:
Canvas***
Summit**(picky about colorway----solid red or splashes that I like)
Comeback Avalanche*(Also picky about colorway-------solid pink or splashes that I like)
H3X**
Cliff

SPECIAL MEAL DEAL:

1. Dark Sonic + Protostar = $75
  2. Dark Sonic + Severe= $85
  3. Avant Garde + Protostar = $55
  4. Avant Garde + Severe = $63
    <Add $15 and get the Token>

What I have:

YYF Delrin Severe

Near mint. Has very few scratches and nicks on surface. Removed caps and has vibe(came with it). $35

Honestly, there is no point in trying to picture the damage since the yoyo is so white, the marks aren’t even visible to the camera.

YYF Protostar

Has two scratches and wobble. Comes with box. Not asking too much for this guy. Also, it doesn’t have a cap, the thing on the side of the yoyo in the pic is just a sticker that just so happens to fit perfectly there. $22

C3 Token

Just a few nicks that just blends in with the colorway. It’s a little stripped but works perfectly fine. Comes with box. $20

C3 Dark Sonic

Scratches and dings all around rim, but is still smooth because C3 just makes awesome yoyos that way. This throw is seriously good. Used to be my go-to throw for months. $60

YYF B-grade Avant Garde

B-grade, but Bomb Squad edition so… Anyways, two scratches, one visible, one deep but not too deep. $40

CLYW Chief

The jewel of this lot… A CHKNSTRPS edition Chief!! Has only two visible marks and a few non-visible nicks. Also an absolute beauty. PENDING

DCQT
SWMTM
Fish McBites Bunnies x Rabbits