BST Etiquette

There should be a thing underneath your name that says “Trustable trader” and then “Experienced trader” and then you work your way up. For example, 100 positive feedback would result in “Very Trustworthy trader” and 10 would result in “Trustable” etc.

But you could just look at their feedback count and make those assumptions.

1 Like

Yeah haha I know but the UK kendama forum or whatever it is called has something like that and it is very professional looking. idk I just like the feel of having to work your way up to gain titles.

I will elaborate a bit on this later.

I am currently stuck at my doctors office. :’(

I’m not a big fan of age restricting the BST. When i was 13, i used the BST a lot, and i had good BST manners. I wouldn’t want someone who deserves to be using it not be able to because of some bad apples. I don’t think that there really is a answer to this problem, just be more careful with who you do business with, and read their trading feedback carefully.

^this.
panties in a bunch itt.

srsly, since when did checking feedback and using common sense not become part of trading… i wouldnt deal with anyone who sends pms that look like they smashed their forehead against the keyboard, nor would i deal with anyone who has more than 2 negative feedbacks from separate users,

restricting age limits or disregarding the bst all together because your afraid of what might happen is ridiculous,

keep your trades professional and positive, you should be the one to set the example of the trader you’d like to deal with… that mentality will spread and make the board better as whole, but like it or not you will never be able to completely weed out shady characters…

/rant

2 Likes