BRAND NEW 3rd RUN CHIEF, MINTY MINT MINT MINT (MINT IN BOX) AND MORE!!!

I have a brand new third run chief for sale/trade. Its the minty mint color which is stunning in person. It is mint condition in box, dead smooth. I have a spyy addiction latest version gold/green acid fade. I have a wooly marmot silver with purple and clear splash. I have a spyy punchline blue with yellow splash, I have a spyy supra gold dust edition, I have a blue one drop y factor. I have pictures for all throws and more information upon request. Please text me at 631-902-7032. No plastics, no beaters, no LOW OFFERS FOR CHIEF! thank you.

PM’d

Hey man,

I still have not received the bearing and hammstrings yet that were suppose to come with the avalanche. I feel like ive been extremely patient and overly understanding with this whole situation. But its been over a month. And the last time we spoke (about 2 weeks ago) you said that you would ship them out the next day.

I know its only a bearing and string, but part of the deal was a konkave bearing and some hammstring.

Im sorry, but i dont think its fair that you are continuing to post new items when you havent even completed previous transactions.

-xICooRsYIx

Please take these sort of things to private messages. I understand your frustration and I do agree with your position, but this is a private matter. Thanks for understanding!