BOSTON YO-YO MEET-UP
Saturday, October 10
2pm-4pm
Gazebo in the Boston Common

Contact info:
Jeff Coons
YoYoPunk@gmail.com

Description:
Let’s get together, hang out, throw some yo-yos, juggle, whatever before it gets too cold outside. If the day doesn’t work for too many people, then we can switch it.

The gazebo is pretty much in the middle of the Common. If you just walk around it for it a bit, you will definitely find it.

If anyone has any questions, I live right across the street from the Common on Boylston St., so feel free to ask.

How to get to the Common:
T:
Red Line - Park St. stop will drop you off in the north east corner of the Common.
Green Line or Silver Line - Boylston will drop you off in the south east corner of the Common.
Orange Line - Getting off at Chinatown and walking west 1-2 blocks on either Boylston St. or Avery St. will put you in the south east corner of the Common. OR Getting off at Downtown Crossing and walking west 1 block on Winter St. will put you in the north east corner of the Common.
Blue Line - Take it to Government Center and switch to the Green Line.

Driving:
You can park under the Common. The entrance is on Charles St. Parking in that garage on a Saturday is $11 as long as you enter after 6 AM and exit by 8 AM on Sunday. Here’s the location just waiting for your address to be plugged into the “to” location:
http://tinyurl.com/commongarage

sounds cool might be there ;D

still on the same date? Can’t wait!

Ohhhhhhh… If only I had known sooner… Oh well have fun! Don’t change the date for me I probably would forget…