Blue CLYW Pads

I’d say keep playing the white ones until you really can’t take it any more, then replace them with the aquas. The aquas are probably better. No other reason they would make them in a different color if they weren’t different. The color of a response pad really doesn’t matter, you hardly ever see it.

Wait weren’t these first stocked in some of the earlier canvas(es) ? And arnt they just blue irpads ?

I don’t know It sounds like you’re not cleaning things right or using too much lube.

It could just be a bearing acting up, but it’s not sounding like the pad. The gap is 4.050, which is a bit narrow for a CLYW. This has never been a problem for me with my grey with blue AVA and my Foxy Moss Comeback Ava.

Could you just try a different bearing entirely?

In the first run canvas’ their were modern yoyoing (jensen’s old store) blue Kentaro pads which were more grippy and lastest much longer, Im pretty sure Chris liked the idea of more grippy and longer lasting and made some

I’m considering buying a Buddha Ripple (10-ball, concave, groove). Hey, when you buy a new bearing, you might as well go all out. To clean the bearing I swish it around in paint thinner for a few minutes. For lube I use some key oil from my dad’s saxophone (the only thin lube I could find around the house) and put the tiniest little drop possible in it. If it turns out that key oil is too thick I’ll just buy some proper lube instead of the bearing (or maybe just a cheaper one).

THe blue ones should be called dirty snow tires…

Sounds cool, if they were brown. They should make yellow snow tires :P.

Brown ones should be called “skid marks”…

just sayin’…

My first run Little Scrappy Fetus Canvas definitely came with standard, white snow-tires. Did yours really come with something different?

Mud Tracks. Skid marks are black.

Kentaro made those for Jensen in like 2010 when Jensen ran his store called Modern YoYoing. The pads are all gone, and the price for us to buy them from Kentario is absolutely insane. So I most likely won’t ever be ordering them, but maybe Jensen will one day. Good luck finding them!

Black? What on earth are you eating?

Your saying skid marks on a road aren’t black.

so what is the difference between the white and blue? Is it just people think they work better for no reason or are they different pads?

You’re too young.

They are not talking on a driveway

Maybe I am. What’s it mean, I don’t get it. I’m horrible when it comes to jokes that are tricky :).

http://www.avforums.com/forums/attachments/plasma-tvs/292959d1329218507-green-tinge-fault-now-full-panasonic-2011-range-part-4-open-any-2012-sets-1056690-1050617_third_party_facepalm_super_super.jpg

2 Likes

[quote=“WildCat23,post:58,topic:49615”]

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?! facedesk