Big Yomega Restock! Maverick, Raider, Fireball, Spectrum, & Power Brain!

11 Likes

This is epic

Where did this stock come from? It’s not like Yomega is making new product, right?

4 Likes

@zslane asking the real questions. +1 for this.

1 Like

I still have a silver first release maverick. It’s my main for responsive. If you clean the bearing, it’s pretty solid as unresponsive for beginners.

2 Likes

Yomega is under new ownership now, which is why the packaging is all redone. Not sure if they’re making new yo-yos at the moment or not, but I would guess they are planning to.

5 Likes

I learned to play unresponsive on a Maverick. It’s actually a fun little yo-yo. I threw it in as an extra with one of my recent sales though. I gave another one to my nephew, so I still throw one now and then.

3 Likes

I just wish someone would unearth a cache of orange Fireballs (in the current cap style)!

That was my first unresponsive too! Bead blasted blue with the barbed wire laser engravings and a plethora of dings and scratches from all sorts of adventures.

1 Like

I don’t pull it out very often but now that I switched back to responsive, it gets a little more use. I had an ooch yo before it as my first metal, but it was kinda junk.

1 Like