big yo for tech 4a??

I have an Aquarius, and it doesn’t bounce very well.

I find that the aquarius bounces quite well actually.
Not as good as a bigyo, but better than the hayabusas.

Yep! I new I was right! ;D

Happy Throwing! =]

Fixed, lol.

hmmm i dont really get it.I thought when you dropped an aquarius it will go flying and when you dropped a big yo it will bounce for a few seconds.I know the normal haybusa bounces when drop but does the sl version go flying when dropped or will it bounce for a few times like the standard hayabusa and big yo?

Yes, when you drop an Aquarius (In my experience) it will go flying like you said. BigYos do bounce very well. The Hayabusa (Standard version) should bounce better than the SL, but I’ve never thrown a Hayabusa, so I don’t know for sure.

If you don’t know for sure, then you don’t have to post/ say anything. :slight_smile:

Happy Throwing! =]

I was trying to help him out. It only makes sense that a regular Hayabusa would bounce better, because it has harder rims. Harder rims tend to bounce better than softer ones.

Everyone has their own opinions, and we need to respect that. Let’s quit arguing and and be happy. :wink:

I have to second iRon… My Aqua didn’t have much bounce… It hit the ground and ZOOM! I had to chase it across the street a few times…

1 Like

Really?
Mine bounce and dont take off like that at all.
They tend to bounce once somewhat stationary, and then they start going off on the 2nd.

In my experience, Hayabusa’s dont bounce well at all.
Actually , when you drop em, they “clunk” more than bounce.

Not sure why we all have different results on the same yoyos…

J.

First of all I want to know where the tech 4a is in this video?

Now Jeff Coons has some Tech 4a. Watch both and see the difference. Then when you understand what tech is then you will be better informed to give information.