Big Trade thread. Check it out. Looking for New YYJ's and YYF's!

Heres info on everything. LINK TO PICS AT BOTTOM!

Speeder is sky blue, has just a few scuffs. Im not fond of Speeders, thats the only reason i dont want it.
Plays great, its a little noisy, thats all.

SpeedMaker, The only reason i dont want this is because I have two yellow SpeedMakers that are satined. So i dont need two lol. The response is hybrid. The o ring spot is filled with Ortho Wax. Either way, plays great. No caps.

Dyed Journey, has just a LITTLE reshaping. Plays awesome. Half Siliconed, Half O Ring. Mint

Speed Dial. Its siliconed. No dials. But plays awesome. I hate to see it go. But i really want those new YYJ’s. You can see the silicone job in the pics. Pretty much mint. Not much damage AT ALL. maybe like 2 tiny nicks.

Beat to heck DM. Cracked hubs, but covered with gorilla glue to stop the cracking. This is mostly a deal sweetner.

Satined MFHZ. First run, but is one of the good ones out of the first run. Half purple half pink. Its got some nicks scratches and scuffs but plays fine.

Schmoove O Ring and Siliconed Hyper FreeHand2. Comes with a duncan dice. Its purple. Its got like 2 scratches thats all. I like this but like i said above, i want thsoe new YYJs

Beat Sky blue kickside. Its beat to heck. But plays fine. Noisy. Thats all.

A mint Yellow Projam. WWith caps and everything.

Oh and a set of Synergy caps that i dont want. Mint. They fit DM’s. Whatever size that is. I think 3.

PICS: http://img269.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=78225314.jpg

Here let me help you out
the waxy stuff is ortho wax its water proof but if you dig it out the spot is sili able
and the mfhz is is silid and satined if you didnt put it up already
buy from this guy he is trustworthy ;D