Best way to sell yoyos?

I’m probably gonna be selling half of the throws that I got in the mystery boxes. What is the most reliable way to sell them. Obviously, they are all new. I am selling one of the Superstar Bimetals, so I need to know how much that is worth retail. My guess is 120.

Easiest way to sell them Is here on the BST.

The superstar will probably retail for $100, but the max you could sell one right now for around $60-70 since so many people just got one for $50

I think the most reliable way is on Ebay. Everything is already formatted for your listing to look good, and you are not required to bump a thread each day. You can allow people to bid on the yo-yo, which means you can see how much people are willing to pay for it, without checking your PMs constantly. You can download the Ebay app to make selling even easier. Also, I think Ebay has a more mature audience.

As far as pricing, I don’t recommend starting the price above $60. If someone is willing to pay more than that, they can bid upward. I think starting a price at $100, or twice what you paid, will turn some people off.