best throw is the $70 range?

hey, what do you guys think is the best yoyo is the $70 range?

-Do you know how to bind the yoyo? (If you don’t know what bind means then you don’t know how)
Yes, i know how to bind.

-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much? Describe every detail. Eg. what kind of friction stickers you are using, cleaned bearing or not, and so on.
I like the YYF supernova, the super G was good,i do not like the CLYW avalanche, i liked the OD X CLYW summit

-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo? Answer it by saying like the shape similar to this or that yoyo. Some people just hopping into the yoyo groove haven’t tried all the shapes and want to explore. When this happens its all about experimenting. Please try new yoyos at contests or anywhere you can get ahold of someone for those of you in this situation. The more yos you try the less likely you are going to order something you don’t like. for those of you who live in a cave. then buy a yoyo and live with it.
I have tried different shapes and i like H shapes. i dont like rounded shapes (ex. duncan raptor)

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution? Answer it saying similar to this or that yoyo.
Not really, around 67g

-Do you have a price range?
Around $70

-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down? List them.
Not really actually,maybe like a burnside, CZM84VK, i dont know ???

-Do you prefer a certain brand?
No, i usually like YYF and CLYW and one drop. i doubt i can get a CLYW for 70…

-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.
1A

-Do you prefer a certain response syetem?
Nah ::slight_smile:

-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?
Umm, I dont really care, but they could be fun :smiley:

-What trick are you currently working on?
I make up my own stuff, but im almost advanced part 2

-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good?
If it can, great. but its not a huge deal :stuck_out_tongue:

so what do you guys think? my parents probably wont buy me another throw for like a year XD there buying me one in like a month, so its a little early now that i think about it :-…
THANKS!

Save the money for Nationals, then you can try out a whole bunch of yoyos and decide which is best for you right there. That way you don’t run the risk of getting a throw you’re not in love with. Plus, at Nats there will be lots of B Grades and reduced prices ;).

okay, nats is in october, right? and i go to a yoyo club, so i can try a ot of throws :smiley: but not every throw, for example, they dont sell the genesis, arctic circle, monster, etc.
how reduced are B grades? lets say the throw is $100, can i get it for like $80? cuz my friend says he got a monster for $10!

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE ORGANIC SHAPES? This is insanity. I’ve heard this a few times now. If I had to exclude one yoyo shape I would take out H. They don’t agree with me as welllllll.

yes Nats is in October. You go to Chico Yoyo Club at Bird in Hand, right? I know they sell One Drop but not CLYW. I was wondering, do they sell the Summit there?
Anyway, as for B Grades, CLYW sells their Fool’s Gold Ava’s for $60 (normally $120) And at BAC crucial had a deal for B Grade Dulce’s for $50 (normally $100) plus a new Crucial bearing ($8 ) swapped for the flat one.
It depends on the price of the A Grade Yoyo, and the company, and if they’re doing contest deals (which most do). So yeah you could probably get a b grade for $80. Probably even less. :slight_smile: some companies are really picky, and will mark a yoyo b grade from flawed ano or a bad splash or a little bit of tunable vibe, so they have some really good deals. :slight_smile:

Try a Theory. Not for the Lateral Caps or grooves or anything, but because it plays VERY well in my opinion. You also said Burnside. I would get a Chik instead. Very good yoyo, I liked it better than the Burnside and it comes with Side Effects.

Chik is a great yoyo for around $88.

Honestly, get a One Drop Rally for $45 and save the rest for Nationals.

Any more opinions? I have no idea what to do… I might get a chik, but for b grade. Do they have b grade chiks?

People are missing out for sure! Maybe because it’s not hip? Doesn’t do horizontal quite as well in some cases? I don’t know! I like all shapes, but rounded are wicked-great.

I haven’t heard of B Grade Chiks but at a contest I suppose OD could bring some B Grades and sell them (again, not sure).

But honestly, do some research on throws that appeal to you. Ask people at Bird in Hand whatever. Then when Nats rolls around you’ll still have about $70 to spend, and you can try them all out and decide which one’s best for you. :slight_smile: who knows? Maybe you’ll find a yoyo that unexpectedly feels perfect and natural and wonderful.

Lol I suck at horizontal no matter what yoyo I’m using. But organic is da bomb.

RecRev and OneDrop both sell yoyo’s like that.

I think One Drop calls their B Grades “NQP’s”, or “Not Quite Perfects”. I haven’t seen any NQP Chiks though.