Looking for a new yoyo

-Do you know how to bind the yoyo? (If you don’t know what bind means then you don’t know how)
Yes

-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much? Describe every detail. Eg. what kind of friction stickers :-* you are using, cleaned bearing or not, and so on.
Hiroyuki Suzuki Anglam- I just used what came with it

-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo? Answer it by saying like the shape similar to this or that yoyo. Some people just hopping into the yoyo groove haven’t tried all the shapes and want to explore. When this happens its all about experimenting. Please try new yoyos at contests or anywhere you can get ahold of someone for those of you in this situation. The more yos you try the less likely you are going to order something you don’t like. for those of you who live in a cave. then buy a yoyo and live with it.
V or H

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution? Answer it saying similar to this or that yoyo.
Similar to the Gradient or Anglam

-Do you have a price range?
No

-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down? List them.
No
-Do you prefer a certain brand?
No

-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.
Regular 1A

-Do you prefer a certain response syetem?
No
-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?
No
-What trick are you currently working on?
Rancid Milk
-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good?
Doesn’t matter

Could you be a bit more spesific? The only restrictions you have now are really that it’s not going to be an organic shape, and that it’s suitable for 1A.

I bought a whimsy roar the other day I love it! It’s a fantastic yoyo for it’s price better than a shutter and horizon!

Get a Draupnir! Lol

You need to narrow it down. Or just pick any v or h shaped yoyo and you won’t care, according to yourself.