G2 mini banshee

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

4 Likes

Here’s some of my favorite pocket throws
One drop panorama ,nitro
Recess snack , rcs gamer , clyw ditch

2 Likes

If absolute comfort is needed and your precision is on point, the Ditch is the answer imo.

If performance is key and your okay with some extra width causing a little more bulge in the pocket, the MiniStar2 is the answer (but I really like the lowerKase as well if you can find one.)

And agreed with the above, M1 has popped us some at a good price if you want to relive the good ole days.

And if you find an Affogato de lol tiempo M1 (anodized by Vendettas mentor, whom also is famous for the Earth and Fire swirl Peaks) I’ll trade you an 07 888.

4 Likes

I will amend my response to also include the Kanto, which is SLIGHTLY larger than the other three I recommended, and has a ton of power and stability. Since it’s getting a rerun soon, I would say to keep an eye out.

2 Likes

If you can find them I’d go with these

8 Likes

I second the Snack, great throw

2 Likes

Heist is the only “pocket friendly” yoyo I have tried that actually seemed pocketable but still performs. Plus its steel so it will just laugh at keys and coins in your pocket. Even ministar size doesnt strike me as “pocketable.”

Now i carry a fanny pack everywhere because it makes any yoyo a travel yoyo.

7 Likes

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned lately but I’ve been playing with my Heist lately and it’s super fun and definitely pocket friendly.

9 Likes

Yes, the Heist is a beast for it’s size, it’s the most pocketable I’ve tried, it’s just too tiny for me, so I’d give my vote to the Ditch

3 Likes

I was surprised at how well the Ditch plays for how slim it is, so that’s my recommendation.

If that’s still too big, then both the St. Eel (if you can find one) and the Zeekio Vali 2 are both great ‘micros’.

3 Likes

OD Clique

2 Likes

What size is the pocket?

I honestly think the Best pocket friendly yoyo came out 24 years ago.

It was called the HSPIN Handquake 1.4

1 Like

Spinworthy Survivalist! :wink:

3 Likes

my favorite pocket yoyo period is the Deep State, looking forward to trying a Deeper State at some point for a little more 1A capabilities.

for me narrow yoyos are better in the pocket, i used to have an RBC and Sliver that I used as pocket yoyos, but I’ve found that <32mm wide seems to be ideal for every day pocket carry thats not a cargo pocket lol. i do wear relatively tight pants though.

2 Likes

The Heist is an amazing yoyo, pretty much the best playing in its category of 40mm and under in diameter, but the person didn’t want a yoyo that’s too small.

3 Likes

Id say furn but the width makes it a little uncomfy in the pocket. still an epic throw

2 Likes