Best give away, beginner yoyos

Seems odd, are you certain you know how to throw hard? or do you just hardly throw? :exploding_head: (just kiddin lol)

Funny how personal preferences how can be so incredibly strong. My own included. Of course, if you agree with me you’re right thinking and if not I guess that makes you……… something else. :turkey: Happy Turkey day! :turkey: (see what I did there? You thought someone had been called a turkey. If you thought like me you wouldn’t have thought that. Shame, shame, shame)

1 Like

I just do my best to steer as many people away from yoyoing as possible. I pull out my Horizon and throw and then tell them it costs like $60 and doesn’t even come back up and ask them how much luck do they think they’ll have with an even cheaper yoyo? That usually does the trick!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The thing is, as long as a yo-yo is playable, the concept of it being limiting, is actually kind of absurd.

1 Like

Yes! What started me on my yoyo adventure was buying a $3 blue Imperial! I threw it wrong for a week. If I had a coach I would have went unresponsive in a month which means I would have won the Nationals by now but instead I am 3 1/2 years behind. I could have been on a trading card!

2 Likes