Benchmark Series 2013

I’ve decided my christmas gift: Money to buy all three :3

I love the organic shaped one! The specs look perfect for me as well. I will have to pick these up when they drop. Is there going to be a big variety in color? I guessing no to keep the cost low, which is cool. I’d really like to get a raw/silver one just so I can have a silver throw with shiny side effects

Oooh. YesLord! I am going to try so hard to get these. At least one. Gosh that one on the right. That one in the center. And let’s not forget left side. All look nice. My eyes on the H shape to tell the truth though. Go OD.

One Drop had quickly become my favorite company. I will definitely be buying all three of these.

If you could do a sodablasted one for 60$ ill buy all off them in a heartbeat.

WOW. This concept is amazing. I don’t own any OD throws, but I have a feeling that that might change VERY soon. They look like they would make an awesome competition set…

this. Heck I’d pay more for that.

WE WANT SODA, GIVE US SODA !!!

Soda blast with orange super light side effects Perfect combo

I LOVE SODA. Preferably sprite. Coke will due though. I love a good soft drink with each throw.

Really interesting. I may have to eat my statement that I won’t be buying anything for a year or so.

One thing, and please take my opinion for what it cost you, the names will make it hard to find in internet searches. Maybe consider giving them a proper name, perhaps starting with “H”, “O”, etc.

If you use my idea, feel free to pay me with an “O”. :slight_smile:

Have a contest to promote the yoyo.

If you use this idea feel free to offer me a H

These look awesome! cant wait to get one.

Also, When I hold my Rally up to the “V” on the computer screen it looks identical. Is it possible that “V” is a metal Rally?

I agree with the others mentioning the package deal price. I think they would sell A TON of these things if they marketed them as Buy 2 get 1 free. They would sell OUT.

Well, come on, guys. They’re already pricing these WAY below their normal SE throw prices. Heck, even their NON SE throws. Asking for a group deal seems a bit much.

And I want to echo the idea of selling some raw/polished versions. That photo really makes me want to see my reflection in those babies.

mark it up to 75$ for the 3 for 2 deal so basically buy 2 get the 3d half off

No! I only have enough money for one, but it’s not possible to choose just one! I hate life >:(

These look great! Now I need to start picking colors and shapes… Been a while since I lusted after a One Drop. I’m due.

I’m curious if because of the fact all three are the same specs, could you interchange halves? I believe a yyr throw had two differently shaped halves