Beefhook Challenge Giveaway

I’m doing a little giveaway over on my Instagram for a Retic Atra and some Airetic strings

9 Likes

Now I have a timeline for getting Beefhook down :scream:

3 Likes

i have only landed it a few times but it’s SUPER fun

3 Likes

will all the items in the photo be given away? or something else?

2 Likes

Yep the prize is a brand spankin’ new Retic Atra along with 2 packs of Airetic strings and some response pads. All the details for how to enter are in the post I linked above.

4 Likes

ok thanks! i might try to enter but i’m not totally sure

2 Likes

Tyler can i post the video of my Beefhook here? i can’t figure out how to post it on Instagram

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine

2 Likes

3 beefhooks in about 300 attempts… think I’m screwed.

3 Likes

You don’t have to be the best to win! You can technically still win without even doing a video, though it will improve your chances

4 Likes

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yHtNn41WTQhLEv6NT7KSIRhjAJBfNe4g5lBj-XyyyGfb6-hwwX08w_S8JUtIKjVw_voRuJFT70It3g=m18

3 Likes

Hahaha! Oh em Gee, I’ve been struggling with this all day, and you go do the slowest, most nonchalant Beefhook I’ve seen… :confused: :sauropod: Very nice. :clap:

So, just for a laugh, I go through the motions as slow as I possibly can, stupidly slow even… and land it on the first try. After my last few HUNDRED attempts have failed :laughing:

6 Likes

you landed it? YES MY BRO THAT’S GREAT!! also it did take quite a few tries to land it lol send a video of you doing it when you can and try to film every Beefhook attempt you do ok? because the majority of the time you won’t land it but when you do… OH MAN IT’S GOOD (that is what happened to me)

3 Likes