Bearings????

No offense you can say what you want about me and I won’t have any problem with it.

You won’t see me asking about a subject that has been beaten to death over and over and over. There’s more, way more, information about the bearing issue available in a simple search instead of asking another question and making another thread.

Do people honestly think there is something so special about their dirty or noisy now responsive bearing? Highly unlikely. Take a few minutes and show your capable of answering your own question.

1 Like

I never asked a question. I stated it clearly that you shouldn’t make fun of people. Even if they are dumb as heck, or smarter than Einstein.

Yeah yeah, im sorry, your to good to make a thread about how to clean bearings.

Because you have been here a while and now know where to look. And your a adult. Not every 13-75 year old is going to know to click on the useful modification and maintenance guides! I mean, they don’t find cleaning their bearing a “mod” they think its broken or something.

It has been done before and there is no reason for a “GROWN MAN” to carry it on! Your childish

Edit*

Also, what if everyone looked in the stickies, this thread would be dead. No questions to answer.

As someone who posted in this thread, surely a bit of fun must be allowed too. This thread is pretty much harmless, even if it was poking a bit of fun it’s hardly the end of the world. And no matter how many bearing threads are created, someone is always prepared to provide a solid answer, and in fact that ability to continue to point people in the right direction is one of the things that makes the forum experts so invaluable. So given that, the more experience throwers/forum users must also surely be allowed to blow off a little steam from time to time, especially when on the first page of the mods/maintenance section there are currently 9 clearly labeled bearing threads! Please don’t take it so seriously. If it was so offensive one of our superbly conscientious mods would have locked the thread.

So let’s all just smile, throw and be happy. With shiny clean bearings. :slight_smile:

You have guts saying anything at all bro. IMO you’re like the court jester around these parts. So anything coming from you is basically useless. IMO of course.

I poked fun at no one only the “bearing” issue. Believe me when I tell you I bite my tongue on a regular basis on the forums here. Strictly based on the fact it is predominately younger people here.

its basically 3A