Battle of $45

Says the guy who has only been throwing for a few weeks and already has 2 Banshees, a Wolf and an Akita :wink:

11 Likes

The Duncan Pro-Z is being heavily slept on guys. I picked up a couple at Walmart today (am i allowed to say that?) and for $10 they’re a lot of fun. Especially since they come with a replacement KK bearing which would be at least $10 on It’s own.

4 Likes

Honestly I feel $45 is kind of a bad no-mans-land price point. At $30-40 you have killer topyo deals, and at $60+ you can start going bimetal. And $20 and under has its own sweet spots.

I dunno, to me, $45 is a bad place to be IMO.

8 Likes

$30 is the new $45 tbh. What $45 was 5 years ago really is what $30 is today. True entry level for metals

6 Likes

I really enjoy the new Origami :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shutter

2 Likes

Thats so so badass.

1 Like

Lots of good stuff for 45 bucks, I really like my Horizons for sure.

1 Like

Involuntary psych holds is what comes to mind for me.

2 Likes

Dread. Big ole spinny that will be unique and fun like the H5 from C3. Not the ‘best’ comp wise, but the best for fun and knock yo self out ability!

1 Like

A no brainer…the Node is like…$23.00…w/shipping…Maybe $26.50…playable-out-of-the-box!

1 Like

Idk who you’re talking about, but that person obviously has a terrible problem with buying yoyos at an alarming rate. More money than brains if you ask me

P.S. 3 Banshees :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like everyone skips the Duncan Wind Runner. Topyo level deals from the Big Dunc!

4 Likes

Okay, so I have a Colossus IV on the way because so many of you rave about it. If it doesn’t live up to the hype, then someone around here owes me $28! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb, and I could be wrong, but I say you’ll probably like it.

2 Likes

Maybe the new one, yeah!

5 Likes

I’m interested in this one, the OG left me less than impressed. Although, I could have gotten a dud. (the darn caps kept falling off! And the response was not at all consistent)

1 Like

At 55 or 60 you can get a TopYo Raiser. That’s what you really want.

3 Likes

My vote goes to the K’Edge.
I wish it were a bit smaller in diameter…but damn it’s a good throw! Really powerful and long spinning and super stable.

Also…it comes in a lovely shade of green.
/nuff said!

3 Likes

Gotta show some love for the ND. Also no love for the OD SK?!?!

3 Likes