BAC 2012 Thread

Is anyone here coming to the BAC? I’m competing in the Sports Ladder. Anyone else competing or watching? See you there is you come! :slight_smile:

I’m doing sound for BAC. Stop bythe big sound console and say “hi” or whatever other words cross your mind.

I will be there. Just to watch.

cool!

I’ll be there but I’m not sure if I’ll will be competing

I’m going to california 2 days after BAC :’( :’( :’(

I’m going! I’m competing in 1A.

If I have the time to go, I’ll probably be competing. Maybe 1a,3a,4a,5a

Bumping.

Still doing sound for BAC!

Could you bring me some BAC swag? like a pin or a piece of paper I don’t care just anything!

I don’t have any BAC specific swag. I got silicone wrist bands, dog tags, lanyards, buttons, pens and pins though. Stop by at BAC

I wear a lanyard with a button and pin on it. Check some of my photos of yoyos on YYE for a photo with the pin. They’re pretty nice. I also wear one of the dog tags at events, and I wear one of the wrist bands everywhere I go. I’m not selling hats or T-shirts, I only have a few hats that I wear, and 4 T-shirts that I wear at events. The belt buckle is a one-off!

YES! I am going for the 2nd time. It was so much fun last time. I am really excited.

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream for BAC?

Probably a live stream, its a big regional contest. . .

We are not sure yet. Still working on getting a good HotSpot connection in Golden Gate Park. If we don’t have a live stream, then we will have freestyle videos up ASAP after the contest.

-Stu

I’ve never been to one! Do they sell yoyos at the contest?

Yes, there will be yo-yos sold at the BAC this year. We will have many different vending tables there. Don’t ask who will be selling yet… we will announce that in a couple weeks :wink:

-Stu

I want to go but I’m not sure if I will be able to… Gas is expensive :-\

Luckily, the event is right as school gets out for the summer for me :slight_smile:
I might be taking the 6-7 hour drive up from SoCal!

Could be worse. Diesel, man, the prices are killing me!!

I only have to drive 100 miles there and 100 miles back(or so). That’s a full tank of diesel. I’ll stop in Cordellia on the way back to Sacramento to top off on the way back just to be safe. I don’t trust my fuel gauge completely.

I’m driving down to SoCal for a few days of escape at Disneyland. If gas wasn’t so expensive, I’d say if you can handle the drive, go for it! My problem? Which yoyos to take for use at the hotel… So many GOOD choices… Unfortunately I won’t have time to hit any shops. I literally have all my free time removed from me on my vacations! Oh welll. We have annual passes and I want to abuse those passes!

My wife and I take shifts driving so we try to stay as fresh as possible. This is super important for the return trip.