B!st Stradivari Pricing/For Sale

I won the Stradivari they raffled off at Cal States a couple years back and was wondering how much it was worth. I know one sold on another website for $1000, so I’m assuming that much at least.

This one was sold last year for $500 on ebay

Actually, if you look at the auction you posted, that didn’t sell at $500. It was relisted and sold for around $300.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180874045909

Either way its a sweet looking throw.

hmm i’m surprised it went for that low.

I might do $300, but no more. But that is just me, a student, not a working adult. I think you might be able to get $500 if you find the right person.

I would say that they would go from $300 to $450. I’ve seen them sell on the lower end, as well as one in the middle.

Personally, I would love to have one of these, as they are beautiful, but I just don’t have that kind of money.

I offered 5 bills on it.

how about a Catch 22 Serial number 74

Skrillex i might be able to trade if you were to throw in another 250 bucks with the Catch 22.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooetc.

I think it’d be fair without extra money…

If it comes with all the packaging and contents within I think that is an extremely fair trade.

Hi folks,

I won the Bist Stradivari that was raffled off at the Cal States competition a few years ago and I’m looking to sell it.

Here’s a link with an article about it, plus picks:

Let me know if any of you are interested!

Hi guys I’m back. I never sold it but would like to now!

Here are some more pics:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.