There are lots of people with Calvin yoyoing as an avatar. It is confusing. Discuss.

It’s an iconic comic of calvin yoyoing. We are a yoyo forum. This comic was put on Tshirts at the very first national yoyo contest.

As much as I enjoy Calvin and Hobbes, I have to say that the recent Calvin-And-Hobbes-avatar-boom is extremely confusing.

Avatars are such a nice way to identify people - it’s a pain looking at the names.

1 Like

Yeah there’s too many calvin and hobbes avatar

I confused a handful of people with my avatar change. lol

This was extracted for season 3, episode 16 of The Simpsons

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXuIZdEZ7EosUEpQVrgH7NEdcNx5nK0MpShx5q-2av7rRW4yro6g

Half of this episode revolves around Yo-Yos, I am surprised it has not been mentioned more often

Also, 400th post!!

Also see this, as I believe it is based off of the episode-

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD9F4jH4mLS_Im2OUaFWx78lfgpk3oo9PchhCxVwa7nRogO7tI3A

I should change mine then…

Naww, yours is a slightly different color. Easier to tell apart.

M… Maybe…

You know there’s lots of cyxl avatars too but what I don’t get is why people copy or do similar avatars there supposed to be unique…

If I changed my avatar the world would end! It’s the perfect avatar for me. My sig is just as perfect for me and is the result of some forum fun. ;D

Carefully chosen avatars and sigs can say a lot about people.

Just don’t make me mad because I might change my avatar and then…boom…it’s all over! ::slight_smile:

Ski season is coming up for me Skitrz!

Snowed in the mountains yesterday and this morning. It snowed in the mountains yesterday and this morning. I can see snow!

Skis are waxed and …M.DeV1 how dare you trick me into a threadjacking!

Back on topic, I have the perfect avatar, yes I do! (I can see snow in the San Juan Mountains) :-*

I might be changing my avatar to my favorite bands newest album cover.

Then again, no one on the Internet has this avatar, as I took the screenshot of this episode because I knew it’d be a great avatar.

Lol I turned off avatars and sigs a while ago, I have no idea what your avatars are, :smiley:

My dad made mine.

Cool banjospins made mine and i absolutely love it! It really cool

I agree!

I agree with you too!