Dang somebody really got me here :joy:

6 Likes

Me too. I read it and thought, “oh come on, what kind of shenanigans…DANG IT”

6 Likes

Been had once again. Been too long.

4 Likes

Yo this new division would be quite competitive ngl

3 Likes

I don’t know about you guys…but I’m placing all my bets on Steve this year to take it!

5 Likes

I’m sorry, they have already sent me the trophy. All I had to do is sign a statement that I would not show up at the competition.

3 Likes

who do I tip?

1 Like

New Yoyo Came With Vibe - hope you didn’t pay a lot for it.

3 Likes

i did pay a lot… i paid extra. i actually kept the vibe, threw out the yo-yo.

4 Likes

…does vibe come in green?

4 Likes

that’s the thing… it’s your vibe! it can be however you want… you do you @twitch77!

3 Likes

I’m a musician. Vibe is good.

4 Likes

I know this is s joke but, trying some older a-rt stuff got me over the whole “vibe” obsession.
My grail has some and it is one of my most used yoyos. Money well spent

4 Likes

My new vibe came with yoyo.

2 Likes

@FourCorner :rofl::rofl::rofl: a bargain at any price!!!

i was throwing an older yoyo yesterday… with a flat bearing, a little vibe, high walls… how am i ever going to compete!!! oh, i’m not… how did the yoyo world even compete in those days, spin or rotate? je’nes comprende pas?

3 Likes

Do you like flat bearings btw? They have a nice sound to them but I feel like im just not good enough at yoyoing to compensate enough to enjoy a yo with a flat.

3 Likes

i don’t care enough to change everything out. i go between responsive, fixie and unresponsive all the time. my different throws have flat or concave on them, it just means i’ll try more with those… i dunno, i like the variety honestly. sometimes it’s frustrating, but i have extra bearings if i really wanted to change it out…

4 Likes

For sure i can see that. I put CTs in my firedevils cause those bad boys want to spin long. But with the flat, one mistake throws it off axis so fast.
But they do have a certain feel to them. I could see why some guys like flats in some yoyos.
I just havnt found much joy in them

3 Likes

exactly, to each their own… if mine are going off axis too much, my throws are usually getting sloppy

3 Likes

I live to be sloppy.

3 Likes