ATMOS is selling lunar Gravity from RSO for 400$, use code for free shipping :p

This one got me. Funny thing is I yoyo at night a lot when my kids are asleep. Got a salt lamp so I can see a little and white kitty string. The white string I bought with zero regard to its limited visibility at night but I actually think it has helped some lol.

3 Likes

I wear my sunglasses at night.

1 Like

Tee hee

3 Likes

Lol I knew what thread this was and I clicked on it anyway

4 Likes

now i wanna try a square bearing Lmao

3 Likes

I know right

2 Likes

all my bearings are crap because when I got my Yoyos for last Christmas I put lube own them then I just left the bearings in the yoyos and did not play them for a while now 7 out of my 12 bearings suck and I have 14 yoyos lol

2 Likes

clean them.

4 Likes

I agree with Garrett, just clean them. But also they should be fine if you only put a tiny drop of thin lube anyway.

Nothing a good cleaning can’t fix regardless. Buying some lighter fluid is much cheaper than buying all new bearings.

2 Likes

Also agree. But, some lighter fluids have additives that can leave gunk in your bearings. I stick to acetone. If you have a lighter fluid that you know works, that’s cool too. Speaking of, I should really get a better container to clean my bearings in.

3 Likes

Per @jhb8426

“ Acetone evaporates too fast, leaves a residue on the bearing as do most all quick evaporating solvents. Lighter fluid does not evaporate quickly and leaves no residue.“

1 Like

Pure acetone don’t.

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I keep reading. And that’s what I use.

3 Likes

yup just clean them

1 Like

STOP TELLING WHAT TO DO!

I’mma big boy now and I’ll do what I wanna!

6 Likes

thats right, ADVOCATE!!!

4 Likes

exactly

1 Like

Pure acetone evaporates and burns clean. I do a bit of organic chemistry and sometimes need to use acetone to isolate certain compounds and can confirm this

2 Likes

i heard you can use acetone and alcohol to beat thick lube but can you use it as just normal thin lube?

2 Likes

Neither acetone nor isopropyl alcohol have any use as a lubrication.

3 Likes