ATMOS is selling lunar Gravity from RSO for 400$, use code for free shipping :p

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised. CLYW seems like it’s 5 years behind other companies in terms of design and price point.

2 Likes

that’s actually true YYF could actually do them good

2 Likes

B a s e c a m p

2 Likes

omg this. Given the crazy things people have made yoyo string out of, this might work (or probably not)

1 Like

Got myself tricked into clicking this thread again sigh

4 Likes

Lol me too!

2 Likes

It’s like we are in a movie where we keep reliving the same day…

3 Likes

Make mine pepperoni and cheese, please… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Sunofab@$!#
The first one I truly fell for. I usually click on most post but this run has so many comment you usually know it’s the ol’ title change.

My love for pizza has struck me down once again. Now I’m sad there is no pizza party.

5 Likes

now the pizza party never ends (in your kitchen)
4 Likes

Is it possible to busk for pizza? Maybe you should try. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I might have to. We did order some in yesterday. I had to, couldn’t resit.

4 Likes

New yoyo? :wink:

1 Like

AHHHH I got GOT

4 Likes

yall really got me

1 Like

Solid creativity on the DM joke.

1 Like

Now the 200IQ play is to wait until the thread drops down again before editing again

1 Like

I got got

2 Likes

I actually yoyo in the dark occasionally it low key helps

2 Likes

Yeah I yoyo in the dark. However it can lead to problems. Slide out of bed grab the yoyo and start, become one with the yoyo, allow the muscle programing to take over from the numerous hours of practice, experience the glee of success from hitting the tricks, the voice of my wife, “What is that sound? What are you doing? Are you yoyoing in the DARK? Go to another room and turn the light on or come to bed.” Then she laughs and goes back to sleep!

4 Likes