Atlas yoyo is here! Review of atlas yoyo and dellring CW

My atlas yoyo came today!! This thing is a beast and is somehow lighter than my FH pro. It plays super fast and makes it much easier to land tricks. It can also withstand drops and even rolling on smooth concrete with no dings afterwards. (I dropped it on accident) It also automatically corrects vibe and has little to no string vibe. it also has a very long spin time and can bind well at slow speeds. It is also easy to get knots out of and gets knots way less than FH pro when binding. Downsides: it is much harder to bind than a FH pro. That’s all I can think about. The CW. This thing is honestly not worth the $15. The bearing doesn’t stay in the CW and the string doesn’t spin at all when in the CW. It falls apart just by tapping it making it like a duncan double dice. It also slides around on the string a lot. It works fine but these can be kind of annoying. I just had to get used to it and now it doesn’t fall apart as often. My old ultraweight didn’t do this so it might have just been a manufacturing issue on this single CW. Also it came with the bearing out of the CW not in the CW unlike the other 2 times I got the ultraweight where the bearing was already inside the CW. Please tell me if this happens with other ultraweights. Otherwise, this yoyo is amazing and I love how wide it is. I have also already learned a lot of new tricks really fast. I haven’t done any 1a with this thing yet this is all based on 5a play.

3 Likes