At Design Lab: ZeRo and MoNo Snow Coating Edition release

Hi everyone, We are At Design Lab from Tokyo, Japan. We just wanted to share our new release information.
Release date is 10/28(Sat) 23:00(JST) at our direct store.

Snow Coating is one of our special coating series. Pure white looks premium and your satisfaction will be fulfilled. Technically, this coating is special resin. thanks to this technology, playability become more plastic yoyo than the original aluminum body. This Beautiful artwork is coated by skilled craftsmen at factory in Tokyo.

Zero series is the second collection series from At Design Lab. Inspired by the number Zero, the standard by which things are measured, this is a standard yoyo for us. The round shape follows the Duncan Butterfly, the ancestor of the modern string trick yo-yo, and the series is inspired by the Anti-yo, which is still a favorite more than a decade later.

MoNo Snow Coating Edition

Specs
Diameter: 54.5mm
Width: 42.5mm
Weigh: 66g

ZeRo Snow Coating Edition

Specs
Diameter: 54.5mm
Width: 41.5mm
Weight: 63.5g

ZeRo review by Tsukasa Takatsu

Instagram

9 Likes

Looks so beautiful! Is this coating similar to a powder coating?

I have had the pleasure to try Zero and I highly recommend!!

4 Likes

Hi, Snow Coating is similar technology to powder coating.

5 Likes

Available now !

6 Likes

MoNo Snow coating and ZeRo A-minus is last one stock now.

1 Like

Just curious… Does anybody know of a program that can be used to convert the Japanese dialogue to English?

That player certainly knows his way around yo-yos.

And he certainly seems to be given a Very thorough explanation of the subject yo-yos

The only problem I’m having is not having a slightest idea what he’s saying.

No doubt there is probably a converter that somebody is using right now… But I certainly don’t know what it is?

Anybody got anything good?

1 Like

If you click on the closed captions (cc) options on YouTube, autotranslate to English is available

2 Likes

Most Excellent advice. I was just clicking on the wrong thing……

Works perfectly now.

Thank you for the tip….

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion instead of us.

We proud to inform that new shipment option from Japan to USA which is reasonable option to you. World logistics is becoming back to the normal before COVID-19. Shipping from Japan to USA was only EMS from opening our direct store. EMS is fast, trackable but sometime expensive when we send only a yoyo. Other reasonable shipping option was not available due to world logistic confusion due to COVID-19. However, reasonable shipment option is available from November. We are looking forward to receive order from you !

9 Likes