Assorted throws for sale

Will supply pics of individual yoyos on request via PM.

Paypal, shipped from Cali. All prices include shipping unless you are outside USA. Not interested in trades since I’m trying to cut down unless you have a clear parlay.

All throws are smooth, dead smooth, or glass smooth depending on your rating scales, except the GTR as stated below.

• Duncan - GTR “Beta” [$30] : There’s no difference between the Beta and the released version so I am selling this one. It has flowable silicone, and is well loved but still smooth. Has marks, I’ve dinged it and reset the rims a few times so there’s nail vibe, but it’s smooth on the string. This is the beater Bi-Metal for learning tricks

• Duncan - Haymaker OG [$60] : new/mint, comes with box

• YYF - Shutter [$30] : idk if it’s gone through revisions but it’s from 2016~ has a few marks and rubs. no box

• One Drop - Panorama [$70] : 1 small scratch on one side, one lil rub on the other. Comes with OD flat and box

• C3 - Speedaholic XX [$30] : played but minty, comes with box

DEALS TO BE HAD HOTCAKES REAL FRESH.

4 Likes

PM’d

2 Likes

Just shipped some throws!

Koi, FH1AL, and Rev1 are sold.

3 Likes

Pantheon sold and shipped.

Thanks to everyone who bought a throw for helping me slim the collection down, feel free to send offers or even trades if you’re interested in what’s left. I might just make a bundle post to reddit for some new players in a few days if no one’s interested.

1 Like

bump.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a nice interactive bump!

1 Like

bonk. Original post edited to all throws still available. Throw me offers if you want something.

Love this.

1 Like

Colossus, Butterfly AL, and Star Chaser are gone and shipped*

Thanks to everyone who picked up a throw from me, appreciate it.

Have a good weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.