Artflow, Artificial Intelligence that generates faces

I found a website where you can describe a person, doesn’t matter if that person is fictional or not, and the website will then generate a face that looks like that person you’ve described.
Here is a funny result I got that I want to share here!

Hahaha oh my god just seeing this makes me laugh. If you have fun ideas you can share them here and then we can try to generate a face for it. Or try it for yourself, the website adress is in the bottom right corner of the image. (It takes several hours to generate an image tho).

2 Likes

I also did “muscular Evan Nagao” but the result was disappointing because for me he doesn’t look like Evan.

But I am convinced that the AI (AI = Artificial Intelligence) is still trying its best. You can see that the man in the image has Evans visual features like the right skin color, hair color and he’s asian looking. But still he doesn’t really look like Evan to me.

I also asked the website to do “yoyo expert André Boulay”. I wonder what its gonna come up with. I don’t expect good results tho because when I google his name I can’t see nearly as many pictures of him as for Gentry Stein. And when googling Andrés name google also shows me other people with the same name but I specifically told the AI to do the yoyo expert André Boulay for me so I hope we will get a good result.

I also did “a young man who hit himself in the face with a yoyo”. In two hours I’m gonna post the results.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

This website uses AI to create a new image everytime you load the page. This people are not real, its an AI generated program…

The André Boulay face did not look like him at all so I’m not gonna share it. I also tried some more Gentry Stein variations and it does not look like him at all! Really disappointed.

But I’d like to share the AIs interpretation of “young man who accidentally hit himself in the face with a yoyo”

I wonder it it’s actually AI, or if there’s a team of people sitting at a desk somewhere running CAD programs?

I typed in my name followed by “as a competent yoyo player” to see what I’ll look like in 50 years.

Ivan

2 Likes

Well, got my results back and to become a competent yoyo player I guess I’ll have to change my facial structure, ear shape, lip shape, eyebrows, hair color, eye color and generally just become more handsome.

And to think that I thought all it would take was hours of practice at throwing. What a fool I was.

1 Like