Arizona??

OMG! I used to love that show…It was really weird though.

I live in arizona

i live in phoenix tooo! :smiley:

yyf is in chandler. i already called them, but their insurance doesnt cover tours.

i live in tucson >:)!!

Yeah, he lives in Phoenix. I think he used to be in Chandler were YYF is.

yyf is located in chandler arizona

i live in fountain hills, az!
and i have a couple friends who yoyo!

I’m a yoyoer who lives in Tucson. If you haven’t found it already, every Saturday from 1pm-3pm there’s a yoyo club run by Game Daze at the Park Place Mall

I live in flagstaff I’m all alone down here it sux!!

Im in chandler

I live in Tucson, Arizona and there are about 8 people that go to a yoyo club at Game Daze with me. The club is on Saturdays from 1-3 PM at the Park Place Mall in Tucson. There’s also a large community up near Phoenix.

WOW. 2 mega necros in one thread

One was 1 year later, another was 3 freaking years later. Lol guys, where do you find these threads…

1 Like

I live in flagstaff

sorry to revive an old thread but i live in Tucson and was wondering if anything still existed out here. i just started up and would like to meet like minded people

There are about 5 people left that I know still yoyo. We have to plan out our club meeting since everyone is high school-college age and have our weekends filled most of the time. We usually meet on Sunday’s at the Park Place mall. If you ever want to hang out shoot me a message or PM me your name if you’re on Facebook and we can talk more there

id be happy to join just when and where