Are brass weight rings stinky?

Y’all need to get a phat phaktor

5 Likes

On the whole, I’m kinda glad we left the YYJ era behind…

2 Likes

I agree, but very glad it happened too. YoYoJam were so far ahead at one point it was amazing. To complete the compulsary trick list at Worlds you almost HAD to use a yoyojam (sure you could struggle with others). YoYo evolution certaily took a turn away from most of the big Yoyojam developments but without them raising the bar who knows where we would be.

13 Likes

New vid explains the effect closer

3 Likes

Well who knew. Next time i’m in the bathroom doing unmentionable and i wash my hands i can say the smell is coming from the brass inside the taps.

3 Likes

hopefully this thread won’t be mixed up with a brasserie, that would not be good for business.

2 Likes

I wondered why you didn’t respond to this @unklesteve.

Now I get it. He’s funding the WYYC. Don’t sell your soul Steve. Next thing you know he’s gonna want to change the scoring system. And good luck if you don’t agree…

Like they say it’s only money.

3 Likes

I’m not funding WYYC in any capacity to my knowledge? Where did you obtain this information?

2 Likes

An educated guess based on the list of sponsors for NER. I think it’s a good guess.

1 Like

Me too, I just thought it was because Discourse partnered with YYE but idrk.

1 Like

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person but thinking that Jeff is funding Worlds because of an NER sponsorship is pretty solid. I didn’t respond because there wasn’t anything to say, and because running CLYW and SF and Worlds takes up all of my time.

5 Likes

What is NER? I’m out of the loop.

1 Like

NER is North East Regionals, a contest that I’m not involved with and haven’t attended in like 10 years. André runs it. It’s pretty good.

5 Likes

Full disclosure though, Jeff did send me one of his titanium yoyos. It was a nice gesture, and it’s a nice yoyo. That doesn’t really buy any favors with me, but I do enjoy a new yoyo from time to time and it’s appreciated. Thanks, @codinghorror.

6 Likes

So what you’re saying is that basically we already know who the next worlds champion is, BECAUSE IT’S GONNA BE ME?

:1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

We’ve all been waiting to see your routine

5 Likes

Here it is, sneak preview. Sorry if my moves are too fast for y’all to comprehend

I apologize for destroying you Evan Nagao

14 Likes

Woah, Jeff dropping the :fire::fire::fire::yo-yo:

2 Likes

Did i read this correctly?

13 Likes

Unironically more impressive that @MrYoyoThrower Canadian Nats prelim :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes