Are bimetals a fad?

I think your getting confused with the Rev G yoyo, hspin didn’t make any yoyos with a carbon fiber body.

According to the yoyowiki page I linked to they did. There’s a pic of it on the page as well.

King Yo Star makes $120 bi-metals
(Psst… Notice the s…)

sort of :wink:

I mean look at the IYOYO-Steel its a bi-metal for lowpricing and performs like a madmen…

Um… no, it isn’t. Its just steel, rim to rim.

Wait, I may have misread that. Is there a company called IYoYo that makes a yoyo called Steel? Are they aware there’s a company called ILOVEYOYO that makes a St. Eel?

I just wish someone would make more eli dirts. I think that was the mini with the tungsten rings. That was the best mini throw I have ever played. I suspect ever will play. key chain size full sized play. close your eyes and you would swear your throwing a full sized yoyo.

Actually its Bimetal: iYoYo – YoYoExpert

I stand corrected I didn’t know they made a prototype of one, i only knew they had a few models of the 1.4 they made for production. Sweet find I wonder how many other companies have carbon fiber prototypes laying around.

^

Yeah the ILYY st.Eel is a solid steel yoyo, the Iyoyo Steel is 6061 with steel rims

IYoYo is owned by Dave Geigle so I’m gonna go with yea, he knows Frank and Dom and knows about the St.Eel. :slight_smile: