Anyone Yo-Yo At School?

I do when they ask me to do a “show”

Absolutly no one at my school i get made fun of for it

i bring mine to school everyday and now every one calls me yoyo boy every on always stops to watch me becuase they think its cool my yoyo made me so many freinds

I’m homeschooled so yes and pretty much the only time I don’t yoyo is when I’m doing my work.

I yoyo all the time at school but I hate how people just look at you and say “I can do that”, or “oh yeah that’s easy I can do that too” people even try to grab my yoyo when its on my holster…

Shivvers* them holder grabbers… they in my nightmares bro!

But yeah, as some of you know I’m now attending a homeschool co-op (school a day for homeschoolers)… aaaaaaaand I LOVE IT! and people always ask me to show them a move or two! plus one guy wants to learn! and he’s bought a fhz light up, so it’s only upward from there!

1 Like

I do yoyo at school and this is the story of the latest thing that happened to me:

I met with a girl a few days ago. She came to my friends and me and she asked something abot yoyoing if I’m not wrong. My friends sent her to me because I can talk well. She watched my playing and she wanted to try throwing a yoyo. She did fail and didn’t try again after a few times. And we’ve talked. There were a few girls around me and we’ve talked and she did try to turn my hair to a ponytail without a hairgrip to see is my hair able to be ponytailed.

The next day she said that I will be on the school’s magazine and she wanted to learn how to properly throw a yoyo. So I taught her how to throw and she learned quickly. Yesterday (for me) at the second last break of school she came to my calssroom and we talked about the page I’ll be on the magazine. We talked and after she left classroom one of my girl friends said that: “Probably she has a crush on you. You should use that chance. I think you should do the interwiew at dinner after school.” And my friends said that I was able to make a girl fell for me with a yoyo. But my advising friend said a good thing that sent me flashbacks of the talking moments of earlier days and she had a point.

So I don’t know what to do except than thanking to you for reading my long story. And I’d appreciate if you answer me what I can do;
Or you can send me my errors and/or grammar errors for letting me learn english a bit more.

Anyways, thank you for reading my story.

Ha yoyos:girls. I wish. Other than some interest and compliments that’s all I get.

But do whatever you want man, I can’t really gauge anything based off of the story.