Anyone use shop pay?

Does anyone else use the shop pay payment plans on here? I was gonna get something lastnight and I waited until this morning but all day when I click continue to payment plan it says there’s a technical difficulty and it’s not available at this time. Lastnight it actually brought up payment plans for me. Im jw if this is just me that they decided not to give me any money or if there really is just a problem on their end all day long.

Maybe if someone else who uses it is feeling nice enough u can add a couple things to ur cart and see if it will let u get to the payment plan part? Obviously not following thru past that section, but just to help me out and lmk if maybe it’s just me.

Interesting. I’m dangerously close to buying an overshirt because of this lol. But it doesn’t offer me a plan either?

1 Like

It must just be down then. That bums me out lol I was finally ready to get myself an edge and a genesis. I just came across the genesis lastnight and it looks like something I’d enjoy very much. An h/o hybrid. Some people would think it’s a sign they don’t need it but I see this as a sign of next time don’t hesitate. I should’ve finished the plan lastnight lol

2 Likes

Definitely pursue the Genesis

Yea? I really like my organics for how they play during string tricks but they’re not very stable. I love the h types because who doesn’t? Powerful and stable. I figured the genesis is gonna b the best of both by the looks. I was also eyeing up a spotlight ultra in the same order.

1 Like

It is back up and running. It is so nice being able to break some of the bigger purchases down into 4 smaller interest free payments or even stretch it out across a longer period and just pay it off early before too much interest piles up. I have so many small payments going out every week though, I might as well have just paid in full the first time lol